Click Here for complete
research in PDF format
Apostasy in the Early
Brahmin Samaj Circular
Casteism in India's Society
Cycle of Birth
Development of Papal Power
Distortion of History
Evidence in the
Holes in Vedic Valley Theory
Indus Valley Civilization
Is the Pope a Hindu?
Mark of a Christian
New Age Movement
Reliability of the Bible
Rise of Denominations
Standing in the Gap
Taproot of Racism
The Early Church
Vedic Valley Theory
Vedic Religion, Vegetarian or
Vishwa Hindu Parishad
VHP and Charity
Voices in India
- To realize Truth, mankind need a Standard through supernatural
Revelation or Scriptures. After analysis, only the Bible from Genesis to Revelation remains as the Standard for all mankind.
They are the Holy Scriptures and are the written reliable witness to God's revelation. Every portion of Scripture has its particular place in God's total revelation and Jesus Christ is the focus and supreme revelation of God, He is the Living Word.
- In the world religions many portray the
incarnation of God, and this is often referred to as
avatar. However, when we historically analyze
these portrayals, we find that only Jesus Christ is the true avatar of
God and the others developed by syncretism.
- A Christian is
a disciple of Jesus Christ who is willing to deny himself, take up his
cross daily, and follow Christ. A disciple is distinct from the
multitudes who followed Christ for self gain.
- The Church is the body of Christ, it is a
fellowship of Christians who are bound together by Jesus Christ and His
Word. It is an organism not an organization. However, looking at
early Church history, we see that it
quickly degenerated into an organization run on worldly principles and
- True conversion is the change of one's
religious viewpoint after being convinced of the Truth. This is a
fundamental right of any individual, and this right should never be
curbed. However, coercion or deception to change of one's religious
viewpoint is wrong. Conversion
is the voluntary change of ones religion and Article 25 of India’s
constitution preserves the right of any individual to freely profess,
practice and propagate ones faith.
- The major world religions today are
Islam and Hinduism. Amongst these only
Jesus Christ shows a clear path for Salvation,
and certain Christian truths found in the other religions have been
syncretised from Christ and the Bible.
- In the dark ages following the collapse of
Harsha's kingdom (7th c AD), the history of India was twisted and
deceptively portrayed by mainly the
Brahmins, with the intention of self elevation, preservation and
oppression. Certainly even though every
Brahmin may not be individually involved, the general Brahmin community
reaction has been one of indifference to the deception, manipulation and
- The recent discovery of the
Indus Valley civilization in 1920, which
pre-dated the earliest archaeological sources, has caused scholars to
re-examine their views on the different phases of Indian culture.
However, certain communal forces who operate by deception have
hindered these efforts.
- In India, communal forces like the
VHP portray Christianity as a foreign religion,
but the origin and development of Sanskrit is
clear infallible proof that Mahayana Buddhism
and Hinduism developed under the influence of Christianity.
- Satan has many voices
to blind the hearts of mankind against the gospel. He
deceives men and women in these religions with a lie that their
religion is very ancient and is the mother of
all religions. Religious organizations like the VHP raise
massive funds at home and abroad under the
guise of charity, but use it to promote violence, communal hatred and
historical deception. They have started to preach that
"Conversion is violence on Hindus and
Hinduism" and it is such teaching that has given rise to the
recent increase of persecution on Christians.
- Satan uses Monism
and Cycle of Birth to deceive the nations.
Scholars indicate that early Indian Christianity was enslaved by these
philosophies and today the Church is being threatened by the
New Age Movement with the same.
- The first step in the deception of many
cults is to make the person embrace a monistic
world view. This does not come through cognition of truth, but rather
through mystical experience.
- Today's global aryanism has its roots in brahminism. The law of brahminsm is Manu or Varnashrama Dharma or the law of the caste system in India. The word varna means color and the fundamental degradation of mankind was based on ones skin color. The caste system was implemented by the vedic ancestors in collaboration with the Rajputs sometime after the 8th c AD in India.
- Manu Dharma
is the root of Racism (based on ones color) in the
world society. Racism arose in the world society as a well-developed
theory only in the 19th century, even though it has been prevalent in
India in the form of the caste system from about the 8th century. If racism was prevalent in Shakespeare's day, he would not have written his play Othello which portrays a black man marrying a white woman in the 17th century! Racism in the world society was birthed
when Manu Dharma; or the Laws of Manu devised by the Brahmins was
translated into English.
- India and China were the most affluent regions in the world till about the 19th c AD. When the British came to India for trade, they deceptively took control by setting Indian against Indian, assisted by the Brahmins. This completely destroyed India's moral fibre and ruined its economy. The Brahmins worked with the British to take control of India. They were quick to portray Manu Dharma (the law of the Caste System based on ones skin color or varna) as the Hindu law, and through the translation of William Jones this poison entered the society of the world. Racism is destructive
to the world society and it is the responsibility of every Christian to
be a salt against this poison.
- If racism is to be
eradicated, there must be specific and coordinated action both within the
organizations themselves and society at large, particularly through the
educational system from pre-primary school, upwards and onwards. (Case
of Stephen Lawrence)
- Communal harmony
is the essence of every society, though without Jesus Christ, the Prince
of Peace, there can be no peace. However, the Bible is very clear as to
the responsibility of Christians to stand in the gap
for their nation.
- As salt every Christian is responsible for
the greed and selfishness of their nation and leaders. Today this is
extremely relevant to the American Christians, where the US-Iraq war is a
pathetic example of greed
and apathy to human suffering. If
Christians in America do not rise to stand in the gap
for their nation, it will surely reap what it
is sowing - a hundredfold.
- In World War II though many may consider
England as a liberator, they were also occupying nations, plundering
their wealth and ready to massacre and destroy when
questioned or opposed. They have been labeled
as the biggest
drug trafficker of all time
(please see Time Asia article also)!
- Righteousness exalts a nation, but when
people reject God and His ways, it leads to slavery and destruction.
- In these last days, God is casting down
imaginations, and every high thing that exalts itself against the
knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the
obedience of Jesus Christ.